Thursday, March 3, 2011

walk a paragraph

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Whats that terrible noise? Oh its the alarm. I frantically leaped out of bed, and hop into the shower. I have been looking forward to today for a month. My son is visiting with his newly born baby boy, Norman. I then frantically dressed myself and tied my rugged old hiking shoes, hair still wet and glasses sprawled on my face. the shopping list clenched in my hand, I rushed to the rusted old Honda civic, I'm on a mission. Save on foods the store of wonders and mysterys. enough food to feed thousands. my wife is making a grand dinner and I must be back with the nessesary items within the hour. my wife is quite the lady, a perfectionist to be put mildly. hahahah. The list is full of crazy foods, papiya, lobster, beats, turnits, yams, and jello are just a mear fraction of what is nessesary for the meal my wife wants to create. Its snowing today making the raods dangerous. the blinding blizzard makes travle hazerdous. I have to be patient if I want to make it home safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment